Monday, August 9, 2010

Sidney - Blog Post 1

Hi. I'm Sidney. I go to ISKL Middle School.  I like leadership opportunities, I'm easy to get along with, and am usually pretty flexible and agreeable. I like playing with my friends, swimming, basketball, baseball, paintball, snowboarding, going to the movies and building Lego.  I have good fun playing on the Wii, my PSP, and  my Game boy. I have been to a lot of places in the world for an American Kid.  My favorite candy bar is Butterfingers and my favorite candy is Sugar Daddy.  I love eating macaroni and cheese and cheese pizza, but, an all-American cheeseburger is my favorite.  The only other language that I'm fluent in, besides English, is pig-Latin. I have a brother and a dog.  My dream for my future is to go to Cal Tech and become an electrical engineer.


The last three books that I've read were The Giver, Warriors V, and Airborn.  The author of Warriors V - The Darkest Hour, is Erin Hunter. The mane characters are Fireheat, Bluestar, Tigerstar, and Cinderpelt.  The book is about four clans of cats living in a forest and their conflicts with each other.  Bluestar leads Thunderclan against a pack of angry dogs. The author of Airborn is Kenneth Oppel. The main characters are Matt Cruse, Kate de Vries, Bruce Lunardi, and Capt. Watkins. Matt is a cabin boy on a an airship that is attacked by Pirates and the main characters' struggle for survival.  The author of The Giver is Lois Lowry. The main characters are Jonas, Lily, and The Giver.  Jonas lives in the future and keeps all of the memories for his community but is conflicted when hee sees a friend murdered in the future.

The last movie I saw was The A-Team.  A group of Army commandos are tricked in to stealing U.S. Mint engravings and escape prison to recover the engravings and clear their names.

My academic goal for this year is to get all A's and B's.

A social goal for the year is to be a Malaysian nashonal backstroke U-12 champion.

My favorite vacation memory is when I stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel in Penang.

I would describe myself as athletic, dynnamic, friendly, outgoing, and fun.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment