Monday, September 12, 2011

Me In Three Objects

A short time ago I begged my parents to get me another dog because my old one died of leg cancer when I was 7. On my 9th birthday my parents got me a dog. She is a Bichon Frise. She was so white like the inside of a coconut. That is her name, Coconut. She is the best dog in the world. I love her so much and would never want her to.

Second I treasure my game-boy so much because I have had it for nine years and I love gaming and this is the only portable gaming device I have. I got it from my grand mother for my forth birthday And when I play with my game-boy I feel connected with the gaming part of me. If I lost my game-boy I would not know what to do.

My Lego arc 170 starfighter is my favorite Lego set in my collection. I got it for my last birthday form my Grandmother I love Lego because it is so fun to build it and after that I play with it if my Lego brakes I would be so mad and most chances are I would lose a lot of peaces and would not be able to build it again. and i have had so many fum memories with it, and most of it I got for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment